Archive | March 8, 2010
- What Happened to "South Park"?
- Why CASINO ROYALE is the Best James Bond Film
- Jared's Most Anticipated Movies of 2013
- Why Do We Like Watching Terrible Movies (Even When NOT Trapped on the Satellite of Love)?
- Jared's Top Films of 2012
- Why the EVIL DEAD Remake Should Keep Its NC-17 Rating
- A Practical Guide to "The Hero with a Thousand Faces"
- Five Reasons Why "Zombieland" Sucks
- #117 : CLOUD ATLAS / SEVEN PSYCHOPATHS
- BONUS : JAYNE MANSFIELD'S CAR
(500) Days of Summer 3-D Alfred Hitchcock Amour Argo Austin Film Festival Christopher Nolan Christopher Walken Daniel Day-Lewis Death Proof Django Unchained Drive Flight Holy Motors Inglourious Basterds Jackie Brown Kill Bill Leonardo DiCaprio Les Miserables Life of Pi Lincoln Looper Martin Scorsese Michael Haneke Miller's Crossing Moonrise Kingdom Netflix Paul Thomas Anderson Quentin Tarantino Robert McKee Roger Ebert Silver Linings Playbook Skyfall South Park Stanley Kubrick Steven Soderbergh Steven Spielberg The Academy Awards The Criterion Collection The Dark Knight Rises The Master There Will Be Blood Wes Anderson Woody Allen Zero Dark Thirty
- How much do expectations factor into your reception of a film as good or bad? The guys discuss on this weeks podcast: reelfanatics.com/2013/03/10/135… 2 months ago
- RT @drafthouse: HONEY, I SHRUNK THE KIDS. You can pretend you're only seeing this because of your kids. We won't tell anyone. http://t.c ... 2 months ago
- @ballsdontread We should review it then! 2 months ago
- @ballsdontread You're ridiculous. 2 months ago
- RT @robt77: I reviewed #JacktheGiantSlayer which is a fee fi fo fumble. madisonmovie.wordpress.com/2013/03/01/jac… 2 months ago